Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Winner's Place at Wendy's



Winner's  Place of Jason Biadog , recently have a blogging contest about your winning story. It's a successful contest because lot's of blogger join the contest. Some wrote about their winnings online, some write about family and career.  For me my winning story was when I joined my first ever Online contest and Won lots of friends afterward. (http://www.cablayextraordinarylife.info/2010/07/my-winning-story.html).



I won a Tree Top Adventure GC


Richard Mamuyac of Mapanghingi ka ba

Ronald Delima of Journey of No Pera

 Group Picture with all of the Winners and Organizer.
The Awarding was held over Wendy's Bonifacio Avenue Branch where we have a reserved place under the Store. Something like a secret place for a very special meeting like this.
Best treat from Wendy's Hamburger

New product endorser of Wendy's


 I love joining contest and meeting new friends. This blogger event is like a meet up of all contest junkies and freebies adik's online. My new community my contest junkies/ adik's family. Congratulation Jayson and everyone for a great event!!!


For more Photos Click Here


 Everything is free just look for it

No comments:

Post a Comment