Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Monterey Meatshop My Tender Love Contest


Extended Until March 18, 2011 

This is my entry :D 

Nilagang Baka Ala Resly

I love you Mama and Papa, Thank you for everything and becoming the best parents around the world. I learned to walk, speak and cook because you’re the best teacher.
For this time onward I will take care of you.

I love to cook, especially cooking for my family. Nilagang Baka ala Resly is our favorite dish because I learned it from my Mama. Which she learned from her Mother, I’m the only one that learned to cook and will passed the Secret techniques of cooking for next generation. With Monterey and special ingredient aka “love” my Nilagang Baka will be the best dish.


Click here to Vote 
Everything is free just look for it

No comments:

Post a Comment