Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, March 12, 2012

My Spyder Journey and Beyond Summer Adventure

My story started with the online Dodgeball game which gave way on learning a new sport called dodgeball. After playing online I end up creating a team and play the sport. And our team joined the first ever Asian Dodge ball game held on Quezon City Circle with other Asian dodgeball player. We didn't win the tournament but we gain lots of friends and experience.


Then another event by Philippine Dodgeball Association and Total Fitness magazine. A one day open dodgeball tournament inside a mall which our team also participated. The game was so fun, intense, exciting and active. We placed 4th out of the 8th teams that participate on that event.




 But the best part of that event was that was the first day I finally meet my SPYDER Eyewear which I won during the raffle.




They said I'm lucky with the raffle and after that I became much luckier maybe because of new my Spyder. I got my first Job as part of the our Weather bureau.


Right after we got an another great news we won a trip to Boracay for 2 from WOW PHILIPPINES TRAVEL AGENCY. But I have to went all alone with my Spyder due to some emergency. Spyder eyewear is surely your best partner during a Beach vacation.


Here is a short video clip of me and my lucky SPYDER on Boracay.





That was a great, fun and active vacation over Boracay learned too skim board and play frisbee, A best way to spend summer on an Island paradise. Learn new things plus a  short modeling course and lots  food trip along the way. My lucky Spyder is my best bud during my first Boracay trip.


But my lucky Spyder eye wear not only took me to Boracay but still accompany me over a great Hotel over highland Rizal.

That was my two best way spending my summer. Spend it on Island paradise and learn new tricks or spend it on a Highland resort vacation with your family and enjoy the great vacation relaxation.


Summer 2012 is just around the corner and PAGASA said it would be a short and wet summer.Whatever the case summer it's all about fun and a meaningful summer. For this summer I would we spending it playing dodgeball and continue learning the sport. Dodgeball was not your all time favorite sport like soccer, basketball or even volleyball . Only few people are aware that we have dodgeball here in the Philippines. 


I would like to help promote the sport which height and size doesn't matter. Dodgeball was a very active sport and its all about technique, speed, accuracy and teamwork. You can either dodge or catch the ball, got hit or hit people in the game. And the best part of dodgeball is where you can release your anger but not end up to a police station after.


We are inviting you to help us on building a community of dodgeballer and if you like to join or play dodgeball you can visit PDBA Facebook page for details. 


Dodgeball in action look easy but think again !!!
 It's more fun playing dodgeball !!!

We never know if dodgeball can bring me back to Boracay again before the end of summer. Dreaming of a  BEACH DODGEBALL on Boracay before summer end with my lucky Spyder eyewear surely the best way to end summer.


If you have an idea about a great summer share it and perhaps you can win yourself a great summer adventure for you and your family. Click here for more details. 


Being healthy and having active lifestyle is the best way to spend your summer. Spyder is having a mall event on March 26 - April 1, 2012 on Festival Supermall, Alabang, Muntinlupa City and everyone is free to come. To learn more about Spyder and the event  you can visit Team Spyder Website and liked them on facebook Spyder Philippines .
         
This blog post is my official entry on Spyder-Charge YOUR Summer Blogging Contest.

Please help me win the heart of the judge by

1. Liking Spyder Philippines on Facebook

2. Vote for Entry Number 6

3. Do share this post

Thank you and have a Fun and meaningful summer.

Everything is free just look for it

5 comments:

  1. I wanna go to Boracay with my family too if I had the chance (and the funds). Good luck on this contest :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boracay was the best and we love to bring dodgeball on Boracay :D. Thank you for the support Miss Ellen.

    ReplyDelete