Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, September 6, 2010

Lucky Monday

Reading my email and Facebooking then suddenly May ng Txt  from unknown number saying " Hi Mr. Resly George Amador this is from WOW Philippines Travel Agency. We would like to inform you that you are the winner of the Artista   Boracay Vacation Package"




Just keep reading it then decided to call the number but no one answered then I text "Wow is this for real thank you thank you"

 Then the next text made me believe that's I'm really a winner stated "Yes sir ! When do you want to come by to confirm your win?"

So lucky to won the Raffle my dream to see Boracay will be just around the corner hehehe.



My entry for the contest dated August 1, 2010

The admin of Wow Philippines Travel Agency post

 Find Wow Philippines Travel Agency Online


Hope to see Boracay with Maya Briones maybe before the end of September or early October. Thank you WOW PHILIPPINES TRAVEL AGENCY



Everything is free just look for it

No comments:

Post a Comment