Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, April 9, 2010

ASUS the Best



Why I want to win an ASUS M4A89GTD Pro/USB 3.0 with Core Unlocker?
Why? Because we all know ASUS is the leading company in the new digital era and has the biggest share on motherboard market around the world. But for me ASUS is a trusted friend ever since I been an ASUS fan,
Asus AMD 761 Chipset A7M266 for my first Desktop then used it for almost 2 year then we gave the motherboard to my cousin. We buy a new desktop with ASUS P5GC-MX motherboard, performance level always is superior even used for almost 24/7 operation. Now an ASUS M4A89GTD Pro/USB 3.0 with Core Unlocker no way, no words to say about new motherboard. A rock solid and heart touching motherboard is the ultimate board for all desktop out here. Hope to have one to build my dream desktop. Thanks , ASUS for creating a better world for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment