Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, July 29, 2010

MyPhone my New Phone

I won a new  myphone B21 DUO. 

MyPhone just Launch their Facebook Page and to Jumpstart the Fan Page they are giving away New Myphone Phone. 
For their second Promotion simply post the wackiest and most creative statement on our MYPHONE Fan Page Wall using the word myphone (ex: i love myphone!). The top 3 with the highest number of "like" clicks by 4pm today will each win a MYPHONE B21 DUO!

I was lucky to be invited by a friend to vote for her entry and I  join after ^_^

I place 2nd  with a total of 153 votes

I would like to say thank you to everyone that voted my entry.



my|phone qwerty invasion
trade in your old phone and get a Q19 Duo for only P1,690
or a QW28 Duo WiFi phone for only P4,990.
July 30, 2010 Greenhills Theater Mall

 Thanks MYPHONE for the New Phone and Everyone that help Win this Phone

Be a fan of MyPhone on Facebook 

or Check http://www.myphone.com.ph/ the ONLINE STORE COMING SOON



Everything is free just look for it

No comments:

Post a Comment